Sunday, 19 June 2011

Food Diary: Pesto & Mozzarella Tart

DSC_7032

I made this earlier, it was a really quick and tasty supper. I admit it resembles pizza but it's actually a Greek tart made from puff pastry and is so easy to prepare. Recipe as follows:

Ingredients:

1 sheet puff pastry
Pesto
Red onion
Red pepper
Olives
Mozzarella
Feta

Method: Roll out your sheet of pastry and cover with pesto, leaving a gap around the edge. Place on a baking tray covered in a sheet of baking paper. Chop the vegetables and cheese and add on to the pastry base. Season and place in a hot oven for around 20 minutes. Ta-da, a tasty tart in no time at all! This is such an easy recipe to modify too as you can use pretty much any veg or other ingredients you have left over in your fridge.
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. It looks great! I will definitely be making that one night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely be trying that recipe with a side of salad. I love any meals that can use up my leftovers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow...THAT looks incredible!

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig