Friday, 29 July 2011

Week in pictures

DSC_0125

I am really happy it's the weekend! I thought I'd share a few pictures from my week, from discovering a new tea shop last weekend to painting some colourful swirls for a logo I'm designing. It feels really great to design using traditional materials instead of sticking to digital methods.

This Sunday I'm off to Indietracks festival, an indie pop music weekend in Derbyshire which is held at a steam train site. You get to see bands perform on trains!! I can't wait. Have a great weekend peeps!

DSC_0122

DSC_0126

DSC_0128

DSC_0140

DSC_0148
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Your living room looks so atmospheric! Hope you've had a great weekend so far, enjoy the festival! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You take such lovely pictures!

    I want those little bunny ornaments in the top picture for myself, so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oo how did you find that tea shop? I'm always tempted to try out new places.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tea shop was nice - a lot smaller than I thought it'd be from the outside, and it gets very busy in there! I only had an Earl Grey but the cakes looked very tempting for next time!

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig