Thursday, 8 March 2012

Feelin' foxy

foxy roundup

First it was owls and now foxes.. ever since I spotted a beautiful fox print dress in a London shop window last year (it was slightly too pricey for me, bah) I've had a slight obsession with all things foxy. Does anyone else go through similar favourite-animal phases? Hmm.. Here's a round up of some lovely things I've spotted on the theme.

Clockwise from top left: Round fox cushion, £39 from Solitaire, Fox brooch £35, Tatty Devine, Plush fox cushion, £13 by gingiber, Fox Scarf, £12 sale price at Aubin & Wills, Monty the Fox plush by saracarr, Sleepy fox embroidery by earlybirdspecial, Cyril Squirrel-fox, £48 by Donna Wilson
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Yup, I've been having a thing about flamingoes recently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hihi, I like foxes too, but at the moment, I haven't a special animal passion, I think... No. :D

    I have a little gift for you... a cute fox:

    have a look

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! I love foxes, particularly after watching Fantastic Mr Fox :p x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you seen Holli Zollinger's fox print on spoonflower.com? That could be a way to a cheaper fox frock.

    Juliet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh it's gorgeous, thanks for letting me know :) have passed the link to my sewer friend!

      Delete
  5. I love Donna Wilson! I made one of her knitted cats for my niece... http://dressingdown2010.blogspot.com/2011/10/happy-birthday-maddie.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that's really cute! Also didn't realise the size til i saw the last pic, impressive!

      Delete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig