Wednesday, 7 March 2012

Make Do & Mend in Cosmo Italy!

My bit in Italian Cosmo
Google translate comes in handy here!

A couple of months ago I was contacted by a lady at Cosmopolitan, Italy who was working on a guide to different European cities, featuring blogger's inside tips. I was asked to write about a favourite place here in Nottingham, so I chose Highfields Park, near Nottingham University where you can rent a rowing boat in summer and visit the Lakeside Arts Centre there too. The article was published this month, so I thought I'd share it here. I am proud to see Nottingham in there amongst so many other great cities! (Plus Frank's name in print for the second time - in case you were wondering, Frank isn't canine as it says in the intro, he is in fact a monster made as a birthday present for me by Tom!)

Cosmo Italy blogs feature
The full article, for any Italian readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment