Sunday, 29 June 2014

Just a minute: June


Reading Bossypants by Tina Fey (I'm a bit behind but just discovered it at the library, hooray!)
Planning more trips  to the seaside (you can never have too many holidays right?)
Finishing Orange is the New Black season 2. Really enjoyed it! But, (as Bee also pointed out recently) they need to trim down the theme tune a bit to stop it getting stuck in my head forever..
Starting Mad Men season 7 (has everyone else given up on it now?), Louie season 4
Buying a pretty summer dress in the Cath Kidston sale (couldn't resist!)
Looking forward to some good films coming out soon (Chinese Puzzle, Boyhood, Belle & Mood Indigo all look great)
Browsing the Rightmove app every day on my route into work..
Buying a flower press from the charity shop. Looking forward to playing with it soon!

6 comments:

  1. Still not started Orange is the new black as we are hooked on House of cards! I'd never even heard of Chinese Puzzle until the other day - can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe i should try House of Cards next! Yes have you seen the other films in the series before Chinese Puzzle? I saw the first one (L'Auberge Espagnole - just had to give it a google!) years ago and enjoyed it.

      Delete
  2. I'm so looking forward to Boyhood. Linklater can do no wrong in my eyes! Have you seen Bernie? Such a weirdly enjoyable film.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't, will have to add it to my 'to watch' list!

      Delete
  3. Bertie is a good little film, and it's based on a true story too ^^. I got my flower press from a charity shop aswell, it will get addictive! Are you thinking of moving out of Nottingham? X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, staying in Notts, but aiming to buy our first home. Area is proving tricky though as I commute to Derby so it has to have good transport links! x

      Delete